I called the dr on Allan's back pain and headaches so now he is scheduled for his CT Scan at 9am and blood draw tomorrow and then after that to the hospital for an xray on his back. He is at work tonight. Thank you, Kim, for the great soap! Uncle Allan's skin feels soooo very soft now!!
Love you all!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad he likes the soap. I do not have that one but the soap maker said its perfect for anyone undergoing chemo. What’s his hemoglobin counts. Many times low hbg counts will cause headaches. Jake never had any complaints but his nurse would say older kids would be on the floor complaining of a headache. But Jake was still running around. In fact his was 6 one time and he still was acting silly! That is what happens with little kids - they still want to be kids! Sending prayers for clean scans! PS - congrats on the news of another granddaughter. I think Katie is taking after you guys - 4 girls straight.
ReplyDelete