Allan, Hair is overrate, at least that's what I hear! You certainly save money on shampoo. I still think your cute though.
I'm glad you are eating and getting rest again. You will need all of your strength.
I think about you everyday throughout the day, and Freda and I pray for you everyday too. We are certainly on your side (I don't mean the Rangers). Love, Stan
We created this blog to keep everyone posted on Allan's journey through cancer. Please leave us your comments (at the end of each post) and continue to pray for us!
Allan,
ReplyDeleteHair is overrate, at least that's what I hear! You certainly save money on shampoo. I still think your cute though.
I'm glad you are eating and getting rest again. You will need all of your strength.
I think about you everyday throughout the day, and Freda and I pray for you everyday too. We are certainly on your side (I don't mean the Rangers). Love, Stan