Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday was a good day for Allan. He did have to take a nap in the afternoon but he had a good day. Today...he woke up to a lot of his hair on the bed and when he combed it...wow! gobs of hair came out!! So...we will soon be seeing a different Allan!! He will still be the most handsomest man in the world!!!!!
Having a good Mother's Day


Ranger's are not doing so well...


Ok...Rangers won!!!!


Man, they told me I would lose my hair but not so fast!!!



what a difference a day makes!!!



5 comments:

  1. Hi guys. Glad you had a good day yesterday. Who knows - bald might look good on you! I have known several people who lost their hair thru Chemo or radiation - and it comes in thicker or curlier too. Softer? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. All our love - Loreen and Kids xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to keep all of us up to date. I kind of like the thinning hair! It's about time you looked your age! You are in our thoughts. Love, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures...I have to disagree with you Colleen....I am married to the MOST HANDSOME of the 5 brothers, but I guess Allan is a close second !!!
    We love you guy's...can't wait to see you all next month.
    Keep that HAPPY face Allan !!!
    Much love from your sister in law (the good-looking one) xxxx ?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ????? comment just HAS to be from the Brit!! Take care - can't wait to see you guys next month. Loreen - does anyone else have to do the word verification twice? or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, Guys! Great to have the blog, and thanks to whoever set it up. This way we can all keep up with you, and easier on your time. Allan, hang in there, buddy! The trick now is to just get through it!! Whatever it takes, know you are loved and I will give you some space with those dreaded Rangers!! But only a little! Go, Mariners!! We shall see what happens tonight ... Hugs to all, Marge, Parish Nurse, TUMC

    ReplyDelete